Information for Suppliers outside Canada

To send goods into Canada from the USA or Mexico, you must provide the “Nafta Certificate of Origin” in order to certify that goods qualify for the preferential tariff treatment accorded by NAFTA. The Certificate of Origin must be completed by the supplier. You must also provide a “Canada Customs Invoice”.

Information about Canada Customs (Canada Customs and Revenue Agency)