To send goods into Canada from the USA or Mexico, you must provide the “Nafta Certificate of Origin” in order to certify that goods qualify for the preferential tariff treatment accorded by NAFTA. The Certificate of Origin must be completed by the supplier. You must also provide a “Canada Customs Invoice”.
- For goods of less than $CAD 2500 in value, you need these documents:
- A copy of Statement – NAFTA Certificate of Origin – Appendix E.
- A regular Commercial Invoice from your company
- For goods of $CAD 2500 and more in value, you need these documents:
- The Delivery Address is indicated on the Purchase Order
Information about Canada Customs (Canada Customs and Revenue Agency)